6 in 1 Derma Roller ICE Kit
(this product will come in a generic package)
Derma Roller with titanium needles is a skincare tool for home use that helps reduce wrinkles, fine lines, large pores, under-eye puffiness and cellulite. It stimulates natural collagen production, hair regrowth and improves your skin elasticity.
6-in-1 DERMA ROLLER KIT CONTAINS:
- 1 x Derma roller head with 180 titanium needles, 0.5 mm for eyelids,
- 1 x Derma roller head with 600 titanium needles, 1.0 mm
- 1 x ICE roller head filled with a special cooling gel
- 1 x Derma pen with 10 titanium needles, 2.0 mm for small, hidden spots and corrections
- 1 x Silicone Cleansing Brush for before-treatment skin cleaning
- 1 x Derma roller handle that you can use for any of the heads in the pack
- 1 x Convenient storage/travel case with
COMMON MISTAKES WITH USING A DERMA ROLLER
1) Pressing the roller into the skin
2) Overusing the roller - typically time between 2 treatments is 2-3 days, but it depends on your skin condition and skin type
3) Not cleaning the skin or roller before use
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO USE?
(1) First, attach the silicone cleaning brush to the handle and clean your skin in combination with your regular skin cleaning product and water.
(2) Select a roller head and attach it to the handle (300 needles roller head for a small area around the eyes, behind ears, scars; 720 needle roller head for the medium area like face, neck; ICE roller head for after treatment cooling or other thermal based treatment); 12 needles derma roller pen is just for small areas of skin and it mostly should be used as a additional tool to derma roller to correct not easily accessible areas of skin.
(3) Put the alcohol in sterilization tank and soak derma roller head there for 5-8 minutes. Be sure to soak all sides of the derma roller head/pen;
(4) Apply suitable nutritional lotion/cream (vitamin c serum or any other skincare product) on areas of skin that the roller is to be used;
(5) Roll backwards and forwards 4-5 times, keeping the speed and pressure uniform thereby creating more microvessels;
(6) Move the roller four times at least in four directions;
(7) Please be extra careful with the derma roller pen and do not press it more than 3-4 times at the same skin spot. Use significantly lighter pressure in compare with a derma roller head.
(8) Do not Apply nutrition or mask products on the skin that requires care in case of skin inflammation.
- Create a sterile environment. Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash the treatment area thoroughly, and dry with a clean towel. Be sure to clean a designated surface to place the things you'll need during the process.
- Apply a thin layer of topicaine numbing gel to the treatment area. This step is only necessary for a deep, intense treatment; therefore it only needs to be done once a week. Wipe off any excess gel with a paper towel.
- Roll the derma roller in different directions on the skin---four rolls vertically, horizontally and both diagonals should be sufficient enough to ensure desired results and stimulate collagen formation in the skin. Do not press too hard, but apply a significant amount of pressure. If you use your derma roller without the topicaine gel, less pressure should be applied.
- Wash the area with cold water, and dry gently with a clean washcloth. Apply a quality moisturizer or lotion, preferably with vitamins C and E for best results. If you've used the topicaine gel during your treatment, use an antibacterial cream followed by a quality moisturizer.
If you are not sure about the size you require please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you!